New price reduction! Fabulous custom rambler in the coveted RockMeadow Farm neighborhood with 150 acres of open space, trails and Equestrian Center.
Open floor plan with large picturesque windows & skylight allows abundant natural light. Living room showcases exquisite hand carved early Victorian fireplace and ceiling decor from Oxford, England. Bathrooms have beautiful stained glasses. Entertain in the Chef’s kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, two superstructure sinks, six-burner gas stove and double oven. Separate formal dining room is perfect for your holiday and weekend gatherings. Enjoy a cup of coffee in the bright nook which connects seamlessly to the large family room with gas fireplace, wet bar, inlay ceiling and cozy bay window. Catch up on your work in the spacious office with floor-to-ceiling built in bookshelves. Soothing water feature over the fish pond right at our doorstep. Soak in the fantastic sunset in the tranquility of nature on the huge wrap-around deck, and watch deers stroll by your back yard looking out to endless green pastures, colorful trees and sweet flowers.
A timeless retreat in the city! Quick access to shopping, parks, trails & I-90.
· MLS # 1285982
· 3 bedrooms + den, 3 bathrooms, 3,700 SQFT.
· Large flat corner lot: 35,299 SQFT.
· Built in 1984.
· 3-car garage. Two gas fireplaces.
· HOA Dues: $193/month.
· New Septic Pump June 2016.
· New Furnace November 2016.
· Two hot water tanks.
· Manual transfer switch ready for generator.
· Views of the top of Cascades Mountain & Tiger Mountain from master bedroom.
· Views of Tiger Mountain from living room.
· Two access doors to the wrap around deck: from nook and dining room.
· Highly rated Issaquah Schools: Creekside Elementary, Pine Lake Middle, Skyline High.
· Quick Access to E Lake Sammamish Parkway, I-90, Lake Sammamish, parks, trails, shopping & amenities.
Sammamish is a city in King County, Washington. The population was 63,773 in a 2016 census estimate. Located on a plateau, the city is bordered by Lake Sammamish to the west and the Snoqualmie Valley to the east.
According to a 2012 estimate, the median income for a household in the city was $143,861, and the median income for a family was $152,364. The per capita income for the city was $55,550. In 2015, NerdWallet ranked Sammamish #1 city with the highest percentage of households earning over $100K (73.7%).
Forbes ranked Sammamish 1st in its 2012 list of the Friendliest Towns in the United States. Sammamish is also ranked as the 5th safest city in U.S. In 2007, CNN Money ranked Sammamish as the 11th Best Place to Live in the United States, and subsequently ranked it as #12 in 2009 and #15 in 2011.